Ustwo Games is a 30-person, B corp certified games studio, best known as the creators of Monument Valley, Assemble With Care and most recently Alba: a Wildlife Adventure. We are a multi-discipline team drawing from a diverse range of experiences and creative influences; our aim is to craft interactive entertainment with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent and People Coordinator to join our team, reporting directly to the Head of People and Culture. You will be responsible for effectively managing our recruitment process and supporting the People Lead with general day to day administration tasks and projects.
#What you'll be doing:
- Liaise with candidates on a regular basis to ensure they have a positive candidate and onboarding experience
- You will be sourcing candidates, managing applications, arranging interviews and owning the communication with hiring managers, candidates and relevant third parties
- Perform 1st stage interviews and assist hiring managers with candidate assessment
- Prepare interview packs for hiring managers and collate feedback
- Work with People Lead to increase our online recruitment presence on social media channels, job boards and events
- Support the People Lead in delivering recruitment training to hiring managers
- Maintaining the recruitment tracker, database, and our Applicant Tracking System up to date
- Responding in a timely manner to all candidate queries and feedback via email and our careers page
- Provide updates and progress to the team and People Lead on all assigned projects
- Work closely with People Lead to ensure a smooth onboarding and offboarding process
- Maintain shared team drive to include updated templates and documents
- Complete right to work and reference checks where necessary
- Maintaining our HR system to ensure our employee information is accurate and up to date
- Support the internal D&I group with projects, coordinating initiatives and events when needed and share on internal and external channels when needed
- Support the People Lead with general administration, reporting tasks and ad hoc projects
#What we’re looking for:
- A champion of the studio’s culture and values
- Previous Recruitment experience either within a HR role or as an Internal Recruiter
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Can communicate and build relationships with external and internal people across all levels
- Proactive and positive mindset
- Experience working in games/creative industries
- Knowledge of using Greenhouse, Sage, Culture Amp
- CIPD qualified or working towards your CIPD qualification
This role will be a fixed term contract for 12 months, and will be required to work in our Oval studio for a minimum of 2 days per week.
#What we can offer you!
We are a friendly, passionate studio, with a buzz of creativity. We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to private medical insurance, company pension, profit sharing scheme, individual training budget and amazing family friendly policies. We also offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas), and we promote flexible working patterns. You can find more information about our benefits on our website here.
This role will be required to work in our Oval studio for a minimum of 2 days per week.
Ustwo games is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better games and we actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.