#This role is for you if:
- You have an unrivalled eye for game quality and have a great attention to detail
- You are an advocate for high quality and understand the importance of bug prevention
- You are a self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate gamer who cares about elevating the medium of games
- You are passionate about the Quality Assurance craft and are eager to further perfect your skills, knowledge and capability in QA
- You love working with multi-disciplined teams with a shared aim to create outstanding finished products
- You thrive in a working environment that is inclusive where individuals value and appreciate the work delivered by your team
#This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working as an embedded tester as part of our core development team together with our game designers, programers, artists and production staff
- Expertly testing games across a wide variety of platforms, gaining an intimate understanding of all of our past and present products
- Finding, reproducing and reporting bugs accurately so that they can be resolved by the development team and regressing said issues when marked as resolved
- Consistently providing critical and concise analysis on game usability and enjoyability throughout all testing phases
- Investigating bug reports and app reviews submitted by our players and communicating identified issues or concerns to the rest of the development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years experience working in QA within a games development team
- Experience testing mobile games on iOS and Android devices
- Experience performing functional, exploratory, regression testing and smoke testing
- Experienced in creating and maintaining test scripts and test plans
- Have experience testing games created using Unity
#Not essential but a bonus if you are:
- ISTQB Qualification
- Experienced in performing Compatibility and Performance testing
- Experienced in performing Compliance testing on one or more platforms
- Experienced working in SCRUM/Agile development frameworks
- Experienced working with JIRA
- Experience working with TestRail
- Experienced testing on Apple TV
- Experienced testing on PC games
- Experienced testing on Console games
#What we can offer you:
- We are a friendly, passionate studio, with a buzz of creativity.
- We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to, flexible working, company pension, private medical insurance, and amazing family friendly policies.
- We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas), and we also promote flexible working patterns.
This role will be required to work in our Oval studio for a minimum of 2 days per week.
Ustwo games is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better games and we actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.