Work at ustwo Games
We’re always looking to challenge ourselves in the types of games we make and the audiences we want to reach, and we want the best team mates to join us on our journey to help us do this.
We are from different countries, backgrounds, and walks of life; we have varied experiences across the games industry, as well as other creative fields such as animation, illustration and digital product design. It’s this diverse mix of voices and experiences that encourages us to think about games in non-traditional ways, and also makes sure our social calendar is pretty eclectic!
While we're moving in the right direction, we also know there are things we still need to improve. We strive to shift minds and behaviours to be more inclusive and celebrate what makes each of us unique. Our ambition is to create a workplace where people feel they can be their authentic self and have a sense of belonging.
We are a people centric company aiming to make a positive impact in the world, and we believe that the best way to do it is by fostering true diversity of thought and a commitment to creating a workplace where every person is appreciated for who they are and can have the space to thrive and grow.
There are no current openings
Please check back soon!
On top of an open culture, caring colleagues and meaningful work, there are lots of benefits we can offer you! We often review and enhance them, but here’s a flavour of what we offer right now.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid working
- 25 days + Public Holidays
- Mental Health days
Health & Wellbeing:
- Juno: on-demand, flexible wellbeing and benefits platform that gives employees access to hundreds of services, products and experiences. We will add 90 Juno points every month.
- Access to a range of mental health & wellbeing workshops
- Private Medical Insurance (through Bupa)
- Dental care
- Eye Care (through Bupa)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 6 months enhanced full pay maternity and paternity leave
- Adoption leave
- Childcare vouchers (TEDs)
- A warm and inviting studio space, with areas to play games and eat together
- Snacks and endless drinks provided
- Paid for company away days (we visited Wales this year)
- Paid for quarterly socials
- Annual salary reviews
- We are a London Living Wage employer
- Profit sharing scheme
- EMI Options
- Pension, 5% employer contribution
- Access to Financial Adviser
- Season Ticket Loan
- Life Insurance
- Hand Device Purchase
- Discretionary travel allowance and working from home allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral bonus
Learning & Development:
- £800 individual training budget every year
- 3 days of paid leave per year for training days
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions within your team
- ‘Grow with us’ framework focusing on your development
Length of Service
- Additional Flexible Benefits for the first 4 years of service.
- You can choose from an extra 1 % pension, extra day holiday, gym membership or adding a partner/family to our private medical insurance.
- 5 and 10 year Anniversary gift, including additional week’s holiday.