#We’re looking for an experienced programmer to join the team as Senior Programmer (3 months, Remote).
ustwo Games is a 30-person studio in London, best known as the creators of Monument Valley, Assemble With Care and the recently announced Alba: A Wildlife Adventure. We are a multi-discipline team drawing from a diverse range of experience and creative influences; our aim is to craft interactive entertainment with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
We are looking for a Senior Programmer (Contractor) to join the Alba team and help to complete the game.
The contract is for 3 months, there may be potential to extend if desired.
#What you'll be doing
- Joining the programming team under direction of the Lead Programmer, working closely with the rest of the team to finish features, bug fix and generally help ship the game.
- Working on system features, gameplay, graphics, audio etc depending on your skillset.
- Using your experience to quickly onboard onto the project and understand how to be most helpful.
- 5+ years game development experience, including 2+ shipped products.
- Solid understanding and extensive experience of writing games in Unity/C#.
- Strong communication skills, able to collaborate with all disciplines.
- Strong experience working on 3D games and good 3D maths skills.
- Good familiarity with git version control system.
- Prior experience of joining a project late to ship games
- Development experience with XCode and Apple hardware (iPhone, Mac etc).
- Secondary skill sets (game design, art, audio etc.).
- Graphics programming experience.