#We're looking for an experienced designer to join our studio as Lead Designer
As Lead Designer, you will have responsibility for leading the game design of a new unannounced project. In collaboration with the other discipline leads and Game Director, you will help define and maintain the strategic vision for the project, line managing other designers and creating best in class design solutions to project problems
- Own and guide game design of project.
- Work with Game Director to fully understand and pursue the creative vision of project.
- Communicate design direction of the project to team.
- Collaborate with other Leads to plan project and manage scope.
- Design systems and mechanics to achieve desired gameplay.
- Work hands on in engine to create content.
- Set example on execution and mentor less experienced members of design team .
- Recognise and resolve complications in game design production process.
- Understand and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Help drive overall quality of project.
- Line manage other designers
- Experience of leading designers on one full game project.
- Line management and people development experience.
- Experience of taking a project from prototype to release stage.
- Excellent communication skills. This includes empathy and listening in addition to speaking.